1st Annual Colon Cancer Awareness 5K Run/Walk
Get Your Colon Rollin' on Saturday, June 1st, 2013
Location and Date
- Saturday, June 1st, 2013
- Bailey Park in Battle Creek, Michigan
Did you find this page by mistake? Visit the 2nd Annual Colon Cancer Awareness 5K Run/Walk information page.
- Race Fees*
- $25 if registered on or before May 18th
- after that registration is $30 (non-refundable)
- Run/Walk Course
- 5K Run/Walk on the Linear Park Path
- 1st Place overall male and female
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place in each division
* Scholarships are available. If you would like to participate but are unable to afford the registration fee, please call (269) 339-5016.
Event Times & Race Day Events
- 7:00 am Registration/Packet pick-up
- 9:00 am 5K Run/Walk Starts
- 10:15 am Awards Ceremony
Day of race, registration starts at 7:00 am and will end promptly at 8:45 am. (This is necessary for an on-time start.)
You have two choices for registration:
T-shirts are guaranteed to everyone that registers by May 18th. No-shows will not receive a T-shirt; t-shirts not claimed will be distributed to race day registrants following the race on a first come-first served basis.
About This Event
The Calhoun County Cancer Control Coalition (5C) is a group of individuals and organizations working together to reduce the cancer burden in Calhoun County through community collaboration. Join us in our efforts to spread the word about getting screened for colorectal cancer.