Insert introductory statement here that (1) summarizes the goals of the 5C and (2) introduces the fact that the 5C has three subgroups each focusing on a different area.
Click to learn more about the subgroups of the 5C:
The goals of the Breast Cancer Group are:
- By 2011, 90% of women in Calhoun county will report being offered age-appropriate breast cancer risk information, education and suitable services
- By 2015, 80% of women aged 40 years and older will report having received both a clinical breast exam and a mammogram within the past year
View accomplishment and activities of the Breast Cancer group.
The goal of the Colorectal Cancer Group is:
- By 2015, increase to 60% the proportion of people in Calhoun County who report having received colorectal screening. (Baseline rate is 43%.)
View accomplishment and activities of the Colorectal group.
The goals of the Lung/Tobacco group are:
- By 2015, reduce from 30% to 23% the proportion of adults in Calhoun County who report tobacco use
- By 2015, reduce from 13% to 6% the proportion of youth who report having smoked cigarettes one or more times in the past 30 days
- By 2015, reduce public exposure to environmental tobacco smoke (ETS) by achieving 100% 24 hours/day, 7 days/week smokefree schools and 100% of worksites, bars, and restaurants that are smokefree 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
View accomplishment and activities of the Lung/Tobacco group